Orthospinology Chiropractic in Clearwater FL

/Orthospinology Chiropractic in Clearwater FL
Orthospinology Chiropractic in Clearwater FL 2017-02-03T17:27:52+00:00

Orthospinology and body balanceOrthospinology is a natural health care system that creates more optimum body function by restoring Body Balance. A specialty within the Chiropractic field, the Orthospinology procedure is a painless spinal correction, which restores body balance and reactivates the body’s natural healing ability.

WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF BODY BALANCE?

Discovery

Dr. Roger Sperry, Ph.D., won the Nobel Prize by discovering that 90% of the brain’s activity is used to balance your body within the gravitational field of earth. He stated that if your body is mechanically distorted, it begins to affect the other 10% of the brain’s activity, which controls all the other body functions such as breathing, digestion, or thinking.

Interference

If the body framework (bone structure and spine) is in an off-balanced or misaligned position, it can impede or block the electrical and chemical transmissions of the nervous system, which controls all of your body’s functions. This interference to the nervous system can cause or contribute to all kinds of symptoms and illness condition.

Healing Cycle

Published research studies have shown that when body balance is restored, the body enters a healing cycle that alleviates pain and symptoms, elevates the immune system, increases blood and oxygen circulation, normalizes nervous system communication, and creates more optimum body performance.

WHAT IS AN ORTHOSPINOLOGY SPINAL CORRECTION AND HOW DOES IT RESTORE BODY BALANCE?

The Orthospinology spinal correction is a precisely calculated adjustment (correction) of the bone structure of the head and neck that is barely felt by the patient. The correction is designed to remove interference from around the brain stem. The brain stem is where the brain and spinal cord meet at the top of your neck. This area of the nervous system controls all of your body’s automatic functions, such as breathing, blood circulation, digestion and elimination, sexual activity, and posture. If the bone structure around the brain stem is misaligned and compressing that area, it creates postural distortion (body imbalance) and can negatively affect physical, emotional, and even mental performance.

The Orthospinology spinal correction can balance the bone structure of the head and neck, removing interference around the brain stem, restoring body balance, relieving pain and symptoms, and reactivating the body’s natural healing ability.

Body balance

HOW IS BODY BALANCE DETERMINED?

Body imbalance or postural distortion is determined by bilateral body weight difference, leg length disparity, visual inspection, and improper biomechanics.

In a lying down or supine position, the leg lengths may differ as much as one inch. Postural measurement reveals head tilt, low shoulder, pelvic distortion, or improper spinal curvatures. Restricted neck movement or other decreased joint ranges of motion reveals improper body biomechanics.

HOW IS THE ORTHOSPINOLOGY SPINAL CORRECTION CALCULATED?

Once body imbalance has been determined, precise X-ray analysis, using physics and mechanics, is used to calculate a formula for each spinal correction. Each formula is calculated for that individual patient. No two spinal corrections are exactly alike. Once the formula has been calculated, the Orthospinology spinal correction is utilized to re-align the bone structure of the head and neck, removing brain stem compression, and restoring body balance.

After the spinal correction has been made, a post X-ray analysis is used to determine the success of the correction. The Orthospinology X-ray system is set up to minimize X-ray exposure to the patient. After the initial spinal correction, further X-rays are usually unnecessary.

Body imbalance

WHAT DOES THE ORTHOSPINOLOGY SPINAL CORRECTION FEEL LIKE?

The Orthospinology spinal correction is painless and barely felt by the patient. Because of the precise X-ray analysis, a correction can be made without any forceful, jerking or twisting movements.

Most patients will see immediate results on the first correction. Many patients notice instant relief of pain or headaches, a warm feeling in the painful area, or experience a feeling of relaxation and increased range of motion.

WHAT CAN I EXPECT AFTER MY FIRST ORTHOSPINOLOGY SPINAL CORRECTION?

After the first correction, most patients can expect a reduction in the intensity or the severity of their condition . Treatment plans are individualized according to the patient’s needs. As a patient progresses often the frequency of care decreases.

Copyright 1996 Daniel O. Clark, D.C.

“The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest the patient
in the care of the human frame, in diet, and the cause and prevention of disease.”

– Thomas Edison